All About the New 2021 Jeep Renegade
Whether you’re looking for a commuter vehicle or looking to take the road less traveled, the new 2021 Jeep Renegade is built for whatever is next. While it has abbreviated dimensions, the Jeep Renegade’s off-road capabilities and prowess exceed expectations. Simply put, the 2021 Jeep Renegade rejects all conventional traits of competing subcompact crossovers to carve out its own lane. And you can do the exact same by visiting or reaching out to the team at Team One CDJR in Gadsden, AL. As the best new and used vehicle dealership in the area, we are home to one of the largest selections of new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and RAM vehicles near Rainbow City and Albertville, AL. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us today for a tailored automotive solution. But in the meantime, continue reading to learn more about the 2021 Jeep Renegade.
The 2021 Jeep Renegade Is Built for Adventure
The new 2021 Jeep Renegade is a dynamic subcompact that offers a wealth of performance and off-road features typically seen in the segment. Oozing Jeep DNA, you’ll have access to legendary 4×4 capability and power for your next adventure. Specifically, the Jeep Renegade Trailhawk with the Trail Rated badge has been put through a series of tests and demonstrates the ability to exceed expectations. Key features include:
- The Selec-Terrain Traction Management System optimizes drivetrain and powertrain systems to help the Renegade master virtually any surface, including mud, sand, and snow. The Trailhawk model offers an exclusive Rock Mode.
- Hill Descent Control automatically monitors speed, throttle, and braking on steep slopes. This system instinctively applies the brakes for smooth descent.
You can choose from two different robust powertrains:
- A 1.3L four-cylinder direct-injection turbo engine that delivers 177 HP, 210 lb-ft of torque, and up to 24/32 MPG City/Hwy.
- A 2.4L Tigershark Multiair 2 engine shines with up to 180 HP, 175 lb-ft of torque, and 22/30 MPG (City/Hwy).
The Renegades’ Sweet Suite of Technology
Whether you’re creating new trails or taking the kids to soccer practice, the Renegade’s technology will help you make the right connections. You can quickly access your favorite apps, stream music, and more directly from the Uconnect touchscreen through Android Auto or Apple CarPlay integrations. Thanks to a large and vivid touchscreen display, connectivity is always right at your fingertips. In addition, the new Renegade now offers advanced capabilities, such as:
- Amazon Alexa compatibility allows you to use your voice to start your vehicle, check fuel levels, send destinations, and more.
- Family Drive Alerts allow you to monitor speed, set boundary limits, and pinpoint your vehicle’s exact location.
- 4G Wi-Fi Hotspot allows you to connect up to 8 devices to the blazing speed of the web.
- The available 7-inch Driver Information Digital Display offers access to key vehicle information on your instrument cluster.
Access the Latest Safety & Security Features in the 2021 Jeep Renegade
In addition to excellent capability and an attractive design, the new 2021 Jeep Renegade comes loaded with state-of-the-art advanced safety features. Standard features now include:
- Rear Cross Path Detection utilizes radar-based sensors to detect and alert you if vehicles may cross your path when you’re in reverse.
- LaneSense Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keep Assist works to detect unintentional lane veering and offers corrective actions to keep you in the proper lane.
- Blind Spot Monitoring utilizes radar-based sensors to detect and alert you of vehicles that may be hidden in your blind spot.
You’ll also have access to a range of innovative solutions designed to give you more confidence to go further.
- Available Full-Speed Forward Collision Warning with Active Braking will keep you in the know if the system detects a potential frontal impact. And if you fail to properly respond, it can automatically engage the brakes.
- Available ParkSense Technologies include four different innovative parking solutions to help you get in and out of the toughest and tightest parking spots.
Contact Team One Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
If you’re in the market for a new or used vehicle, the Team One CDJR experts can help. We will get to know you and your needs to guide you to the best solution.