All About the New 2021 Chrysler Pacifica
Minivans do still exist and at Team One Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, we like to recommend the 2021 Chrysler Pacifica. All your loved ones can get excited about its many features, starting with its engineering.
- Powering the 2021 Chrysler Pacifica through your weekday errands and weekend trips to the river is a 3.6 L V-6 and nine speed automatic that pushes out 287 hp and tows up to 3,600 pounds. Fuel economy reaches 28 MPG on the highway with the front-wheel drive or 25 MPG with the all-wheel drive.
- Also available is a hybrid engine with an electric driving range of 32 miles, a gas driving range of 488 miles, and a total driving range of 520 miles. With the available 240-volt Mopar® Level II charger, you can charge the hybrid battery in as little as two hours. Regenerative Braking recovers energy that is normally lost when you apply the brakes, diverting it instead to charging the battery.
- The fully automatic and available All-Wheel-Drive System transfers up to 100 percent of engine power to the rear wheels, or to the wheels that require the most traction. This minivan is then able to tackle the toughest terrain under the most inclement weather.
- To help boost and boost your sense of security, Electronic Stability Control can selectively apply braking and throttle.
An interior replete with luxury can accommodate up to eight passengers on three rows while offering the following amenities.
- Stow ‘n Go® Seating can fold the second and third-row seats into the floor to give you more room for cargo. When the seats are up, you can take advantage of their storage bins to secure extra gear.
- Power up your compatible devices without cords or cables by laying them on the Wireless Smartphone Charger.
- Material choices for the interior include quilted Nappa leather in caramel, Berber carpet, a suede headliner, distinctive satin chrome accents, and lumbar support pillows in the second row.
- With the available S Appearance Package, the steering wheel gets a piano black accent and the black leather-trimmed seats are stitched in light diesel gray.
- You won’t have to worry about all the dirt and food that the kids always seem to leave behind. Just take out the available Stow ‘n Vac® integrated vacuum powered by RIDGID® to easily clean up anything that shouldn’t be there.
- Easy Tilt Seating in the second row requires a simple push of a lever to tilt forward even when a rear-facing child seat is installed, making it easy to enter or exit the back row.
- Active Noise Cancellation counters outside sounds of traffic and weather to leave you with a quieter and more peaceful writing experience.
You’ll take on any road challenge more confidently, knowing that you and your riders are protected by the following assist features:
- Full-Speed Forward Collision Warning lets you know if you are about to hit the vehicle in front of you. To prevent an accident, Active Braking engages a full stop if you do not respond in time.
- The Pedestrian Automatic Emergency Braking System grants you the same safety advantage if a person is in your path.
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop and Go puts a safe gap between you and the next car by automatically adjusting your speed in response to changing traffic conditions.
- Blind Spot Monitoring tells you of any vehicles that have entered your blind zone when you try to change lanes.
- LaneSense® Lane Departure Warning alerts you if you start to drift across the highway without activating a turn signal. Lane Keep Assist then guides your vehicle back to the correct path.
- Rear Cross Path Detection warns you of any vehicles crossing your reverse path when you back out of a parking space.
- The ParkSense® Rear Park Assist System delivers audiovisual signals that indicate how close you are getting to obstacles in your front and rear as you park. If you prefer to let the van take care of parking, Parallel and Perpendicular Park Assist takes care of steering to move you into a parking spot.
- The 360-degree Surround View Camera shows virtual top-down views of the minivan and its surroundings to ease tighter maneuvers.
- Rain Brake Support dries the rotors under rainy conditions by pressing the brake pads lightly against the rotors.
- All-Speed Traction Control prevents wheelspin by braking individual wheels and adjusting engine torque.